Monday, October 31, 2005

Today is a lazy kind of day. I've been feeling a bit tired lately; stave it off all we want, but age will still get to you eventually. Don't worry, though! It's just the seasons changing.

I remember when the kids were younger, dressing them up for Halloween. Things sure do change, don't they?

I cooked with onions this morning (greek salad omelette) and now my eyes are a bit watery. What a lingering smell!!

I'm going to go write a bit and then perhaps have a nap. Maybe some kidlets will show up at the door. Kids are the window to youth again, aren't they?

At any rate, I apologize for being behind on my e-mail. Things have been hectic around the home (renovations!!). You should all know that I greatly appreciate them and try to answer as many as I can. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger TomMagGal said...

Hi Tom,

I just found this site early this morning, but didn't have time anymore to join & add something.
I am a big fan of yours & love watching MagnumPI. I've lost count how many times I've watched it since taping it from A&E until they stopped playing it at the
end of 2002. I have all 8 seasons & now that it's out on DVD I have the first 2 so far & I'll be getting the 3rd season when it comes out in January. I also love your westerns.
Anyway, I better go for now,
'Till next time, TomMagGal

9:03 PM

 
Blogger pavlos said...

Happy New Year !

Hope we will have some new news in 2006 ^^
Paul

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home