Friday, August 13, 2004

So, I got information on some grills. I definately don't want a gas grill. Propane burns cleanly but it doesn't have any of the taste that you might get from charcoal or something else like that.
Anyway, I got some monkfish today. It's pretty mild tasting and referred to as the poor man's salmon. I'm planning on a tasty marinade made out of honey and mustard and other such things. I'm getting hella creative with cooking lately.

Which means that I should be getting a creative burst of energy in regards to my writing!
I'm still exploring that pirate aspect. I was already a cowboy, and that was cool. I shaved the 'stache for that one too.

I've been growing a beard lately. I hope it makes me feel more pirate-y. Maybe I should stop eating vitamin C? Scurvy would definately put me in the pirate mood. I'd also be really pissed off that I had scruvy.

I think I'm going to go nap on this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Well, ahem, speaking as a Tampa Bay Buccaneer, I think you should do a pirate movie. Give Johnny Depp a little competition, eh?
Did you model for the Red Baron pizza box BTW? LOL
Take care. :)

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Enrique said...

You look awesome Tom with beard or moustache, you should have a fan club!
since i was 8 I never missed magnum!
Enrique

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So maybe Tom has the time to give something back. He is human!

5:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ps what happened to Jesse Stone. Shame. Good series. As a huge Duke fan and James Caan fan, u have made an impact. I don't like to see myself as a Fan. Just enjoy what you do. Good work, well done and look forward to seeing you more often. All the very best. From down under!

5:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home