Wednesday, January 19, 2005

aloha!

so, i've been getting lots of e-mails from you guys! i appreciate them, keep 'em coming.

well, phew. things were going kind of bad with jillie, so i decided to take a solo vacation. i mean, hell, kevin and hannah are out of the house and it was just the two of us. why not! hello hawaii! i spent several months on the beach sipping rum and exploring volcanoes.

It was just what I needed. I feel recharged and reenergized and I'm back in business.

Right now I'm filming a movie for TV with Micheal Fox. It will be great. I'm quite busy with all of this, however, and while I bought one of these laptop things, I doubt I will be around much.

Take it easy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wirthy said...

when you were in hawaii, did you run into Higgins, Rick or TC?

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home