Tuesday, August 10, 2004

First Post!

My therapist said I should stop living in the 80's so i went out and bought a computer a couple of weeks ago.
I hear this "blog" thing is pretty popular and so is Tom Selleck. So blog, meet Selleck.

I just kind of sat around today and read a few scripts.
Then I cooked up a mean steak. It was pretty good. I had this nice sauce on it. I think I want to buy a new grill.
I also replied to some fan mail today, too.
I wish people would forgot that time I shaved my moustache.
People make mistakes, okay?
Even Tom Selleck.

Well, blog, I am kind of tired so I think I'm going to go hit the hay.
Night

4 Comments:

Blogger sullivan said...

Hello
I have just found the internet and am learning it can be fun not just hard work, I've used computers at work for decades but never thought of them as something to do at home for fun. I was reminiscing about my youth recently and stumbled upon "Magnum" DVD series in a department store. I thought it would be a fun way to remember as I was in school when "Magnum" arrived in Australia. I've been having fun watching re-runs of the show, I decided my computer could probably help me out with my trip down memory lane and I found this website. Watching "Magnum" has been fun, thank you. xoxo Anne, Sydney, Aus

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Dan Bell said...

Tom,

Just picked up the Cowboy and Indian magazine that featured you. Very nice and glad that you still have Western movies in the back of your mind as you are one of the best. I live in your area (what I call God's Country) and my wife and I take the little drive through HV often. It reminds me of raising horses in the Lynn Ranch area.
Always hoping to come across you in WL to meet you someday. It would be an honor.

Best to you and your family.

Dan

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Socalnativ: if this is not Tom do you know him? Please can you contact me? I have a blog and here you can find my e-mail...Patty

6:03 AM

 
Blogger MikeW said...

Just finished watching Jesse Stone: No Remorse. I have really enjoyed this series will he be doing any other movies like this.

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home